Wednesday 31 March 2010

Post 1 from LFW

So, the other week I went to LFW with my friend Emma. I havent been before so it was really exciting to go. We booked tickets to look around Somerset house and look at all the clothes and accessories on offer to buy. We also booked a ticket to see a fashion show which was amazing. I wore a city skyline pale blue and mint green crop top with a leather high waisted skirt with swede side panels, spotty tights and brogues.

We visited lots of different stalls. One of my favourites was Luella with last season being sold for nearly half price. I almost fainted!
It also gave me a chance to look at new and upcoming designers, one of favourites was Ducie which sold all different coloured moroccan inspired maxi dresses.Wish I could have bought one but they were quite expensive :(





No comments:

Post a Comment