Saturday 27 November 2010

Valentino for Gap

What a crazy morning it has been for me, and even more what a mad week for designer/high-street collaborations. We had Lanvin for H&M earlier this week and today Valentino for Gap showcased their collaboration at their Oxford Street Flagship store.



Of course, as I wasn't able to be at the H&M store for the Lanvin collaboration (sob) due to school commitments, I was certain that I would be present for the opening of the Valentino for Gap one. Not to be missed, they had an in-store DJ blasting songs and a general overall feeling of customer satisfaction. Oxford St is closed for pedestrians this weekend so be sure to get down to Oxford St tomorrow for a relatively stress-free shopping experience without the hassle of overcrowded streets and cars.

I managed to salvage some amazing items. The collection only featured about six items, all in khaki with parka style material bar one grey t-shirt. My favourite items were high-waisted khaki trousers with incredible detailing which is prominent in past Valentino collections and a high collared parka.



Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment