Thursday 22 April 2010

Wishlist for ...now

So my wishlist for the month.. seeing as I change my mind so frequently, I thought I should write down my thoughts on what I actually want!...

I'm so excited as I've finally got my Ralph Lauren blazer! I have wanted one for so long and im so happy. It's a fitted blazer - navy and white striped with the RL logo on the breast pocket. J'adore ca.



Obviously, Christopher Kane dresses are amazing, but not something that I could find transferrable to everyday wear.


So i've decided as I love gingham so much to choose or buy something that wouldnt be so expensive but wearable and pretty! This skirt from topshop would be perfect.

I really love these scallop trimmed shorts from asos. I don't have any smart black shorts so I think these would be nice to wear in the evenings or even during the day with a casual t-shirt and a belt.
I think thats all I want right now, but tomorrow, hmm well you never know!






No comments:

Post a Comment