Monday 5 July 2010

Miu Miu

My love for Miu Miu has always been expressed deeply in my blog and this seasons collection is no exception. From the moment I saw Carey Mulligan sporting that gorgeous lilac flowery dress in May at the Met Costume Institute Gala before the collection had even been previewed I knew I had fallen in love with Miu Miu...again.


She looked so chic and cute with her pixie-cropped hair that I automatically knew I had to see more of this collection even if it was just on her.















AND to top this collection off, it has featured on 2 July covers can you believe it? Well I can and I'm not surprised. This months Elle features Lily Allen wearing the purple dress as seen:


I cannot believe they have featured Lily twice this year as their cover star, but she pulls this dress off well and as soon as my Elle arrived last week I was thrilled they had chosen this dress for her.


W magazine also features the yellow/mustard coloured dress on the gorgeous Eva Mendes as shown:





Why are you so amazing Miu Miu?!

No comments:

Post a Comment