Wednesday 1 September 2010

CAMEL

I feel like I have missed out on so much since I've been AWOL and boy, have I. Hopefully in the next few weeks I can write down all my thoughts from the past few months into less posts than I would have originally have hoped for but with everything that I feel I need to say.

In case you've been absent from the universe, gone blind or asleep you must know that camel is the new colour for AW 10. Camel is everywhere! On coats, skirts, shirts, bags, oh my gosh the list just goes on. Nearly every fashion retailer is fast stocking their shops with items following this colour trend. Even I have latched onto this trend by buying a camel coloured duffel coat from Topshop (the go-to place for on-trend items, obviously at high st prices) and I will shortly be posting pictures of me wearing it.

Chloe was a big supporter of camel this season with nearly their entire AW collection being in some type of camel hue and also tan, oatmeal and chambray. It showcased camel pussy-bow silk blouses, high waisted/wide-legged camel trousers, skinny deep tan belts and long masculine coats.



This season camel has already been spotted on by the likes of Alexa Chung, Blake lively and included in the collections of Prada, Chloe, Gucci, Chanel and more.

 

Chloe AW10


Warehouse, Topshop, River Island, Asos, Urban Outfitters have all stocked their shelves with knitted camel jumpers, a-line camel skirts, duffel coats and parkas and fitted trousers. Hurry up and buybuybuy before it sells out!

No comments:

Post a Comment