Friday 7 May 2010

Best Outfit from the Met Ball 2010

This outfit was so unique, so different, quirky and individual that at first I wasnt sure if I loved it or hated it. I think I would have to settle somewhere in the middle. At first glance it looks nice, yet plain but as soon as the sky became illuminated with darkness, this dress LIT UP!


Katy Perry looks beautiful, demure and the shade of the dress complimented her dark hair and skin tone well. However a few moments later....


WOW

This is a picture of Katy Perry leaving the Met Ball with the designer of the dress who designs clothes by the company name of - CuteCircuit which designs wearable clothes with some element of technology involved. Who better to champion these clothes than katy perry the queen of different and standing out.

On another note, not to do with fashon can I just say I am in love with her new song
California Gurls - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTVJTt-Gfx8
Take a listen...

No comments:

Post a Comment