Saturday 29 May 2010

London College of Fashion presents...


Next Thursday night ( 3rd June) I have been invited (invitation only) to attend London College of Fashion's Graduate Collection of 2010.


I am so so excited to go, because if you have read one of my earlier posts, you would have seen how I'm not able to make Graduate Fashion Week because I will be taking my exams all that week which is very annoying. However, I have been privileged to have been invited to attend the LCF private debut of their Graduate collection before the general public does.

It will be very interesting to attend and I am expecting the unexpected as fashion takes your own form of expression so each student's collection will be entirely different from one another. These students have probably been working on their collection for a long time and hope to be picked up by a buyer or to be given advice in now how to further their career. Fashion is completely art to me however you express it.

As soon as Thursday is up I will be sure to post some pictures of the event and give you my sneak peek into the creations of LCF students.

No comments:

Post a Comment