Tuesday 22 June 2010

Balmania at Outnet

If I said you could buy Balmain for 85% off would you believe me? I wouldn't believe it myself, but I opened my emails this morning and it seems the Outnet - the website for discounted designer clothing is having a pop-up sale for the next few days only and is selling Balmain at 85% off!
Check out http://www.theoutnet.com/ and click on the pop-up sale to purchase some amazing Balmain. However, even at 85% off it still seems to stretch my budget and even though some dresses are about £4000 from about £15,000 I definately wish I could buy some of it!

Items from SS 09 and AW 09 collection are on sale and prices start at about £300.

Items available include:






Hurry and check it out because it is selling out so quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment