Monday 14 June 2010

June Favourites

I haven't done this kind of post before where I post about my own belongings, I usually post about items I would like, however, this post is about my month's 'Best Buys' and hopefully things that will get me through this intense GCSE month, but then (slight excited scream...) SUMMER!!

I am going to try and do a post per month of my month's favourite purchases and feel free to give your opinions.


Click on the photo to enlarge and read the captions

1. Obviously my fashion Bible's - this month's Elle and Vogue (ahhh)
2. New Topshop cream patent clogs with buckles, studs and wooden heels
3. Butterfly mirrors (I only showed the medium and small) in three sizes and I can't wait to hang them on my wall
4. Straw Topshop trilby with a pale flower corsage

No comments:

Post a Comment